Day by day thousands of the Gmail accounts are getting hacked and there is a question rises about the security and having a strong password for your Gmail account is not enough because hackers can easily get your passwords using phishing, keyloggers, RATs and many more tools are there. So Gmail have awesome feature Two step log in verification. In this feature when you are trying to log in into your Gmail account at that time it will send verification code to your mobile and after submitting your verification code in the web browser you can access your Gmail account. Now Who cares if your password is 123456 or something else
How to start two step verification for your Gmail account ?
- Login into your Gmail account
- Now go to Security
- Now under the 2-step verification click on setting
- Now it will redirect you to the login page and again login using your password
- Click on start setup
- Enter your mobile number and click on Send Code
- Now enter the verification code and click on verify
- If you are using your own computer then mark “trust this computer” and press Next
- Now click on conform
- And you have done !!!