The iPhone provides users to send picture messages by two ways. One is iMessage, and the other way is by MMS. With the help of iMessage, one can easily transfer pictures to your friends and family. But sometimes it happens that you are unable to send picture or images through your iPhone or the messages got stuck in the middle and if you are facing same problem then we Hack for security will provide you some of the easiest ways to solve this problem.
iPhone not sending picture messages. How to fix it?
The above problem occurs due to various reasons like Wi-Fi, cellular network or due to other issues. If you are using the Messages app to send the images, then you should keep in mind that end user is also using the messages app. That means the end user is also using the iOS device. One you should keep in mind is that while you send the messages via iMessage app, it will be displayed with the blue bubble. While sending a normal text, it will be displayed with the green bubble.
Are you unable to send to a person or a group?
For user unable to send the iMessage there maybe be a fault from the receiver end also. For this, you should try a test. In this test, make sure you and the receiver are using the same technology for sharing pictures. If you are unable to send the picture message to a particular user, then the fault is at the receiver’s end. For this, the receiver has to change the settings in the iPhone to receive the message. Another if you are unable to send a picture message to anyone then there is a problem at your end.
The easiest way you can try to solve the problem is to restart your iPhone and try to send the message. If you are unable to send the messages then also, try out the methods as listed below.
Now I will provide you solution on both the techniques i.e. one is via iMessage, and other is via MMS.
Pictures not sending via iMessageThese are the favorable solutions you can try to solve the problem.
1. iMessage shows a Waiting for Activation
- For correcting this, make sure your Date and Time are correct.
- If the Date and Time aren’t correct, then correct that. After that turn off and then turn on the iMessage.
- If still, you are facing the problem of activation then Contact Apple Support.
2. Network Issues on your iPhone
Network Issue Occur due to Wi-Fi or due to you Cellular data connection.
Network Issue due to Wi-Fi
- Suppose your iPhone is connected to Wi-Fi, and you are unable to send picture messages to the user then there is a problem in the Wi-Fi. For this go to settings and turn off your Wi-Fi.
- Next is to turn on your Cellular data connection from the settings and try to send the picture messages through iMessage. If you can send a message, then there is a fault on your Wi-Fi.
- Suppose you are unable to send a message via both the methods. Then go to other Wi-Fi are network and try to send the message. If the message gets delivered, then there is a problem in your Wi-Fi connection.
Network Issue due to Cellular data
Firstly, make sure your cellular data is turned on. For this, go to settings-> Mobile data and if it’s not then turn on your cellular data.
3. Reset Network Settings of your iPhone
- Suppose due to mistake; there are unintended changes done on the iPhone and to diagnose that error is somewhat difficult for you then there is a good technique solve this in the first attempt.
- To solve this, the best thing you can do is to Reset Network settings.
- By doing this, you will be able to connect to your Wi-Fi or cellular Network very easily. Another thing, all your personal information will not get affected, it will be preserved.
- To Reset, your Network Settings Follow the path in your iPhone as given below.
- Go to Settings->General->Reset->Reset Network Settings. Then it will ask for the passcode. Enter your passcode and all your Network Settings will get reset.
- After this, your iPhone will reboot. Try to send messages afterwards and the problem will be resolved.
|Reset Network Settings in iPhone|
4. Server Issues
Sometimes iMessage server goes down, due to massive load on the server. For this, you can check the status using this [link]. If it shows iMessage server down, then wait for a while and try to send the message.
Pictures not sending via MMSThere are some favourable solutions to solve this problem.
1. Make Sure your MMS is Turned ON
- To turn on MMS, follow steps as Settings-> Messages-> MMS messaging and turn it on.
- After doing this, try to send the picture message, if you are unable to send the message, then contact your network provider and ask for the service.
|MMS is turned ON|
This happens when you at such a place where the network connection is weak, try to reach out a place where you get a good connection and then try to send the picture message.
3. Remove profiles on your iPhone
On the iPhone, Profile is installed physically; then this option is applicable widely.
For this, follow steps as Settings-> General-> Profiles. Check if any profiles are installed then remove that profile. If you don’t see any profile in general means, no profile are installed.
Reset Network Connection in iPhone
Hey! Here I have provided you all the latest information about how to send picture messages on your iPhone. I will be waiting for your comments in the comment section below given.
Hope you like this article. If yes, do share it with your family and friends.