Facebook have designed the different layouts for desktop version (Full version of Facebook) and Mobile version of Facebook for android, iOS, Windows and other smartphone platform.
They want us to have a better experience over smartphones via the Mobile version of Facebook which is especially designed for smartphones so in smartphones they won't prefer us to use desktop version(full version) of Facebook in smartphones.
Here are the Top 3 ways you can view full version of Facebook in Android and iOS.
Facebook is a social networking site, launched in February 2004, and is operated and privately owned by Facebook, Inc. As of now, Facebook has more than 800 million active users. Facebook was founded by Mark Zuckerberg with his college roommates and fellow students Eduardo Saverin, Dustin Moskovitz and Chris Hughes.
Top 3 ways to View Full Version Of Facebook in Android and iOS
|Top 3 ways to View Full Version Of Facebook in Android and iOS|
For using Facebook, user must register and create a personal profile, add other users as friends, upload pictures and exchange messages, etc. Facebook allows any users who are 13 and above and the site is free. More than 70 languages are available on Facebook.
Facebook desktop site:
There are some simple methods which will force your browser to open Facebook full site which are mentioned below.
1. Using URL
This is one of the simplest methods to load Facebook full desktop website on your android phone.
Just open your browser and enter this URL http://www.facebook.com/home.php. Don't forget to add 'www' in front of facebook.
- It'll open up as a mobile website if you're not logged in, once you've logged into the Facebook, you can see full version of Facebook.
- Bookmark the above link to open it in one click or remember to add home.php every time you want to access desktop website.
2. Using Browser in Built Function
This feature is available on almost every popular browser. Mobile browsers have a functionality to open desktop view of any website you are surfing. Here I am taking example of Google Chrome android browser.
- Launch your web browser; you can access it from your Smartphone's home screen.
- Click the three dots on the top right corner.
- Now select Request Desktop Site from the menu.
- Now simply input facebook.com in the address bar and that's it. You're done.
3. One More Way
This is another great working method if you're using mobile version and want to switch to desktop meanwhile.
- Open your phone web browser. (Here I am taking example of Google Chrome).
- Open http://m.facebook.com, wait till it loads.
- Now click on the menu from the top right corner.
- Scroll to the end of the menu and there you can see an option Desktop Site, simply click on it and that't it.
Facebook Mobile Site (m.facebook.com)
If you have a phone with web access, enter m.facebook.com into your web browser. On most phones, you can access the internet browser from your phone's menu. To save time, you can add Facebook to your phone’s bookmarks.
Alternatively, you can download one of the Facebook mobile apps.
The Facebook mobile site (m.facebook.com) should work with any phone with an internet browser. The version of Facebook you see depends on which version your mobile browser supports.
You can use many of the main features of Facebook on m.facebook.com, like posting, messaging, adding friends, uploading photos and editing your privacy settings. Some features are only available from a computer.