Are you struggling to clean up your iPhone's Storage? And do you want some free space in your iPhone ?
How To Easily Delete Songs From iPhone SE/5s/6/6 plus/6s/7/7 plus and iOS 10: iPhone have really great camera and it also supports high resolution multiplayer games and if you have 16 GB or 32 GB iPhone then you might be struggling for storage issues, so here is a bit of advice on how to get your memory free from the old songs.
In this article we have explained in detail that how you can easily delete songs from your iPhone, it doesn't matter whether you have iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, iPhone 6, iPhone SE, iPhone 6plus, iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. These steps to delete songs from your iPhone will work without a doubt.
How To Easily Delete Songs From iPhone SE/5S/6/6 plus/6S/7/7 plus and iOS 10
|How To Easily Delete Songs From iPhone|
There can be many reasons to clean up your iPhone storage like you want to download new songs, videos, games or want to upgrade your iPhone Operating system, so if you want some free space from deleting songs from your iPhone then there are many ways to delete music from your iPhone which are as described as follow.
Now before you start deleting the songs from your iPhone, check whether the automatic downloads are enabled or not and if it's enabled then simply disable the automatic downloads in your iPhone.
Follow the simple steps to disable automatic downloads in your iPhone.
Go to Settings -> iTunes & App Store and Disable everything.
|disable automatic downloads in your iPhone|
1. How to delete all the music from your iPhoneNow if you want to clean up your entire music library because you are tired of listening old songs again and again and you want to listen to some new music or songs then it's the best step for you. Just follow the bellow simple steps to delete all the music from your iPhone.
1. Go to Settings -> General -> Storage & iCloud Usage
2. Select Manage Storage and wait for a while and you will see the list of the apps which apps occupies space in your iPhone.
3. Now tap on the Music and then tap on the Edit at the top right corner and then it will show you an option to delete all the songs from your iPhone.
|Delete all the songs from your iPhone|
2. How to delete specific albums from your iPhoneThe procedure to delete some specific albums from your iPhone is same as deleting all songs from your iPhone and there is only one little difference, still i have wrote the steps to delete albums from your iPhone. Follow the bellow steps.
1. Open Settings -> Go to General -> Storage and iCloud
2. Tap on manage storage and wait for the list to show up
3. And now instead of choosing all the songs simply find and delete the albums you want.
3. How to delete particular song form your iPhoneSometimes you just don't like one or two songs in your iPhone and that doesn't mean that you have to plug in your iPhone to your PC and delete songs from your PC, you can simply delete particular songs from your iPhone only!
Follow the simple steps to delete particular song from your iPhone.
To delete particular song from your iPhone just select the song you want to delete and then simply tap on the three dots next to the song
|How to delete particular song form your iPhone|
4. How to delete particular songs form your iTunes and iPhoneIf you want your iTunes and your iPhone synchronized, like you can always listen the same iPhone songs in your PC or laptop using the iTunes then its the best option for you.
You may ask that how can you easily delete songs from your iTunes and iPhone.
Follow the simple steps to delete songs from your iTunes library and iPhone.
1. Plug in your iPhone to your laptop and then simply open the iTunes.
2. Now delete songs from your iTunes library and then simply synchronize your iPhone with your iTunes and you have successfully deleted songs from your iPhone and iTunes together.
I hope this article have helped you to delete songs from your iTunes and your iPhone and it doesn't matter whether you are using iPhone 5s, iPhone 6s,, iPhone 6, iPhone 6plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus or any iOS operating system. It will work like a charm for you.