The iPhone supports so many commendable features like photos, games, and streaming video. It also supports to turn your iPhone to into a mobile theater system. There are moments when the screen on an iPhone or iPad is not big enough, for example when you want to do some presentations, or when you want to enjoy the movie to the fullest. You can easily connect your iPhone to a TV screen or even to the projectors.
How to easily connect iPhone 6s to TV
|HOW TO CONNECT IPHONE 6S TO TV|
It is quite amazing, looking over the photos, playing games and just surfing the web or playing videos and music from biggest screen in the room. You can easily connect your iPhone with the help of a wired connector adapter and HDMI cable, you can mirror the iPhone display directly to that screen.
Ways to connect iPhone 6s to TV
Here are some different ways to connect your Apple iPhone 6s to big screens, such as TV or projector. This will be a really great experience for presentations, demonstrations, watching videos or movies and so much more. You will be able to mirror your iPhone to your TV when you connect your iPhone with TV both video and audio are transmitted.
Method 1. Physical connection Via Apple AV Adapter.
The easiest way to connect your iPhone to your TV for to play media on your television from an iPhone is to use an official Apple AV Adapter, which allows you to connect iOS 4.0 or later Apple devices that use the 30-pin connector and converts your iPhone’s 30-pin or Lightning port to HDMI.
Using the adapter is pretty simple. These are some steps.
1. Purchase an HDMI cable and an Apple Digital AV Adapter.
2. Be sure the iOS Device is powered on.
3. Plug in a Digital AV adapter to your iPhone 6.
4. Then, attach an HDMI cable to the other of the AV adapter.
5. Connect the HDMI cable to the TV.
6. Turn on your TV and switch the correct input, the input on your TV is set to HDMI.
7. When the correct HDMI is found, iOS will detect the secondary screen and finally your iPhone’s screen will be mirrored on your TV.
Method 2. Connect iPhone to TV wirelessly using AirPlay.
This is another way to connect your iPhone to TV. All the newer iPhones come with the ability to stream video using AirPlay settings. You’ll need WiFi and an iPhone to make the option work you also need an Apple TV or other AirPlay-supporting devices.
This simple wireless option allows you to mirror content with Apple devices. These are some steps to connect your Apple device to your TV via AirPlay.
Enabling AirPlay mirroring over Apple TV is a pretty straightforward process. First of all, check your device compatibility. You must have an iPhone 4 or later and your Apple TV must be the second generation or newer.
1. Turn on your iPhone.
2. Turn on your TV and the Apple TV unit.
3. Connect Apple TV box to your television.
4. Open the video or photo which you want to send to TV.
5. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to reveal the Control Center.
6. Turn on AirPlay via the settings on your Apple TV.
7. Choose Apple TV from the pop-up menu.
8. You must ensure that your Apple TV and iPhone are on the same WiFi network.
9. Your device’s screen now start broadcasting or mirroring using AirPlay.
That’s all, now you can enjoy streaming content from your iPhone to a bigger screen. This is a huge improvement and such great combination, as your television can play all the content of your iPhone, such as games, music, and videos.
Enjoy it and have a great time.